MongoDB Developer Associate Certification

Venkat Anampudi

Sep 10, 2017, 4:40:06 PM9/10/17
to mongodb-user
Hi all,

Hope all doing great with MongoDB. What's best way to prepare for MongoDB Developer Associate Certification?
Thank you

Regards
Venkat

Nathan Leniz

Sep 18, 2017, 8:48:48 AM9/18/17
to mongodb-user
Venkat,

I'd recommend that you have completed all of the basic/intermediate offerings (1**/2**) from https://university.mongodb.com/ , especially M101 in your language of choice.

After that, if you did well, I'd bet you can safely register for one of the certification exams. The exams come with a study guide, so you'll be able to refresh and shore up any topic or topics you are fuzzy in.

Best of luck!

Nathan

TheNilesh

Sep 21, 2017, 9:08:08 AM9/21/17
to mongodb-user
I would like to know the reason you are applying for MongoDB Developer Associate Certification ? Just as a curiosity, no offense. I mean do you need knowledge or for promotion.. Sorry for being off topic.

Thanks