Official java library supported by commercial support of MongoDb

Vaibhav Nagpal

Aug 7, 2017, 6:13:02 PM8/7/17
to mongodb-user
Hi

Is there any java mapping library supported by the commercial offering of mongoDB?
I know of several libraries e.g.
1) Morphia
2) Spring Data
 and others as mentioned in this link

Please tell me which one should I choose

Regards
Vaibhav

Wan Bachtiar

Aug 17, 2017, 3:36:04 AM8/17/17
to mongodb-user

Is there any java mapping library supported by the commercial offering of mongoDB?

Hi Vaibhav,

For MongoDB Commercial Support, you should use the official MongoDB Java Driver.
The recent v3.5 release includes POJO support which may be of interest: MongoDB Java Driver 3.5 POJO

I know of several libraries

ODMs such as Morphia & Spring Data build on the supported MongoDB Java driver, but may introduce behaviour changes or issues which may not be covered by MongoDB Commercial Support.

If you require further information please contact your MongoDB Account Executive. Alternatively feel free to send me your private contact details and I could get an Account Executive to reach out to you.

Regards,
Wan.