Wiki: Add creating the build directory

Christoph Grüninger

Apr 25, 2015, 7:01:09 AM4/25/15
to mongo...@googlegroups.com
Hi MongoDB devs,
please find attached a patch against your Github wiki. It adds the missing creation of the build directory for building with CMake to your quick start guide.

Bye
Christoph
0001-Add-creating-the-build-directory.patch

Andrew Morrow

Apr 25, 2015, 9:34:28 AM4/25/15
to mongo...@googlegroups.com

Hi -

The build directory should be there automatically after a git clone, since we have a .gitignore file checked in to that directory:

Can you try re-cloning, and let me know if the build directory exists automatically or not?

Thanks,
Andrew

Christoph Grüninger

Apr 25, 2015, 3:34:41 PM4/25/15
to mongo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrew,
I checked it out again and the build directory was there. I must have missed
it last time, as I routinely create a build directory before running CMake.
Sorry for the noise, please ignore my patch.

Bye
Christoph