MongoDB 3.4.0-rc5 is released

Ramon Fernandez

Nov 23, 2016, 3:33:21 PM11/23/16
to mongodb-...@googlegroups.com, mongod...@googlegroups.com, mongodb-dev, mongodb...@googlegroups.com
MongoDB 3.4.0-rc5 is out and is ready for testing. This is the culmination of the 3.3.x development series.

As with previous major releases, we welcome the Community’s involvement in testing our release candidates through our Bug Hunt. We invite you to help us ensure the quality of this release, and we want to give away some great prizes to those who do. You can learn more about how to get involved and the resources available in our 3.4 Bug Hunt blog post

Users can now get up to speed on upcoming features with the MongoDB 3.4 Online Course.

Fixed in this release candidate:
SERVER-27032  support for collation in sh.shardCollection() helper

SERVER-27087  Escape nested quotes in rpm init script

SERVER-27090  sharding/cursor_timeout.js sets cursorTimeoutMillis incorrectly

SERVER-27149  Sync source selection doesn't consider terms

As always, please let us know of any issues.

-- The MongoDB Team