mongodb .exe files have stopped working

RaghavendraKumar Singampalli

Aug 23, 2015, 9:49:06 AM8/23/15
to mongodb-dev
Hi team,
I just installed win 7 64 bit Home. And installed mongodb3.0.5 (mongodb-win32-x86_64-2008plus-ssl-3.0.5-signed). Installation went fine. But when I am trying to start the any .exe file in mondb its stops by displaying the message as below.

"mongod.exe has stopped working"

Can any one help me in this.

Thanks
Raghavendra

Asya Kamsky

Aug 23, 2015, 9:32:40 PM8/23/15
to mongo...@googlegroups.com
You installed via msi file?   How exactly are you starting the executable?

I just installed the same package (but for different version) on Windows 7 64-bit Pro and I don't have any issue but I'm not sure what difference there is between Win7 Home and Win7 Pro.

Asya