MongoDB 3.4.0-rc0 is released

Ramon Fernandez

Oct 5, 2016, 7:27:10 AM10/5/16
to mongodb-...@googlegroups.com, mongod...@googlegroups.com, mongodb-dev, mongodb...@googlegroups.com
MongoDB 3.4.0-rc0 is out and is ready for testing. This is the culmination of the 3.3.x development series.

As with previous major releases, we welcome the Community’s involvement in testing our release candidates through our Bug Hunt. We invite you to help us ensure the quality of this release, and we want to give away some great prizes to those who do! You can learn more about how to get involved and the resources available in our blog post: https://www.mongodb.com/blog/post/announcing-the-mongodb-3-4-bug-hunt

Fixed in this release candidate:
SERVER-769    Validate top-level & index spec field names for the createIndexes command
SERVER-16292  mongod isn't ready for connections when it finishes a fork
SERVER-24032  When processing createIndexes (on V2 indexes), secondaries should error on unfamiliar arguments
SERVER-25459  Create command should reject unknown options
SERVER-25498  Large NumberDecimal can't be read from index
SERVER-26169  Place linearizable read support behind a flag
TOOLS-1421      Add TLS SNI Support

All Issues:

As always, please let us know of any issues.

-- The MongoDB Team