MongoDB 3.2.10-rc2 is released

Ramon Fernandez

Sep 27, 2016, 10:13:01 AM9/27/16
to mongodb-...@googlegroups.com, mongod...@googlegroups.com, mongodb-dev, mongodb...@googlegroups.com
MongoDB 3.2.10-rc2 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 3.2.9. The next stable release 3.2.10 will be a recommended upgrade for all 3.2 users.

Fixed in this release:
SERVER-12048  Calling "service mongod start" with mongod running prevents "service mongod stop" from working
SERVER-16801  Update considers a change in numerical type to be a noop
SERVER-24885  The systemd MaxTasks feature can prevent mongod from accepting new connections
SERVER-24971  Excessive memory held by sessions when application threads do evictions
SERVER-25478  Use wtimeout in sh.setBalancerState
SERVER-25951  Report additional metrics in getMore slowms logging
SERVER-25039  Aggregation can attempt to re-plan after collection has been dropped
SERVER-25478  Use wtimeout in sh.setBalancerState
TOOLS-1429      mongostat panic when monitored server is restarted
WT-2026             Maximum pages size at eviction too large
WT-2924             Ensure we are doing eviction when threads are waiting for it

All Issues:

As always, please let us know of any issues.

-- The MongoDB Team

Harshil Hameed

Nov 14, 2016, 9:01:25 AM11/14/16
to mongodb-dev, mongodb-...@googlegroups.com, mongod...@googlegroups.com, mongodb...@googlegroups.com
i made one comparison report on Read on Mongo2.6 Enterprise and Mongo 3.2 wired tiger.

Mongo 3.2 WiredTiger showing poor performance compare with 2.6.
Please find the report.

Please let me know any performance tuning parameter for Mongo 3.2 WiredTiger.

Or something wrong on my report.

Regards,
Harshil
Mongo 2.6 vs 3.2 WiredTiger read comparison Report.xlsx