lisp interface to cl-mongo

ahaffmans

Jan 31, 2010, 1:02:39 PM1/31/10
to mongodb-dev
I'm writing a lisp package for mongo and I've reached the point where
it has some useful functionality.
It's not quite at the level of a driver, but I intend to get it there.
The source code is on github : http://github.com/fons/cl-mongo
The readme has a list of waht's missing.
I intend to write a few blog posts detailing usage and
implementation...

Eliot Horowitz

Jan 31, 2010, 11:08:46 PM1/31/10
to mongo...@googlegroups.com
very cool!
will play with it tomorrow.

Thalles Portilho

Jul 11, 2016, 7:56:52 AM7/11/16
to mongodb-dev
Hey ahaffmans,

I am using cl-mongo for a web application, where my database is MongoDB. I am already doing some stuffs like insert and retrieve or find data. But I am having some issues to use the map-reduce macro. I don't know if you still look at this topic (it's been six years!!)  but I am really needing help. Please, if you see this message, contact me. I would be eternally grateful.