New Server Contributor

Chibuikem Amaechi

Dec 15, 2017, 11:50:26 AM12/15/17
to mongodb-dev
Hi Guys,

I am a new server contributor and have signed the Contributor's Agreement form.

I have made an effort in trying to get MongoDB Server/C++ Driver JIRA tickets assigned to me but I have not been successful.

What should I do?

Best Regards,
Chibuikem Amaechi

Kelsey Schubert

Dec 17, 2017, 10:57:06 PM12/17/17
to mongodb-dev
Hi Chibuikem,

Thanks for reaching out! It looks like you're doing everything correctly and we just need a bit more time to review and give feedback on your approaches. I see you've commented on a few tickets earlier this week. To ensure you get feedback, I've reassigned the open SERVER ticket and will follow-up with C++ Driver team tomorrow morning.

Thanks again for your interest in contributing and please feel free to let me know if there's anything we can do to help smooth the contributing process.

Kind regards,
Kelsey

Chibuikem Amaechi

Jan 3, 2018, 9:47:21 AM1/3/18
to mongodb-dev
Hi Kelsey,

I have not been receiving notifications from this group since I joined, so please excuse the late reply. I will have to configure my setting to receive notifications from this group for now on.

I believe you're participating in two or more open SERVER tickets that I'm currently handling, so that's great!

Thank you for the warm welcome and I look forward to contributing more!

Best Regards,
Chibuikem Amaechi