[Error: Cannot find module '../build/Release/bson']

Sinh Phạm Duy

Apr 10, 2015, 2:19:36 PM4/10/15
to mongo...@googlegroups.com

use :MongoDB 3.0  and Nodejs

And the following error

{ [Error: Cannot find module '../build/Release/bson'] code: 'MODULE_NOT_FOUND' }
js-bson: Failed to load c++ bson extension, using pure JS version

What should I do with this error!

Thank!

Valeri Karpov

Apr 10, 2015, 6:13:10 PM4/10/15
to mongo...@googlegroups.com
"{ [Error: Cannot find module '../build/Release/bson'] code: 'MODULE_NOT_FOUND' }
js-bson: Failed to load c++ bson extension, using pure JS version"

is just a warning. Your code will work without it, although we recommend making sure you set up node-gyp's dependencies in order to compile js-bson's c++ extension for production environments.

The actual error is the EADDRINUSE that's in express - make sure your server is configured to listen on a port that isn't being used by another application.

Sinh Phạm Duy

Apr 11, 2015, 10:07:10 PM4/11/15
to mongo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I do not think so, I found out there are a lot of people see this error and do not know how to fix it.

Thank!

Krishn Patel

Jun 10, 2015, 8:46:02 AM6/10/15
to mongo...@googlegroups.com
thats true brother what Valeri Karpov said