Mongodb Collections are getting dropped automatically Ask Question

Mohamed Rilwan

Apr 4, 2018, 7:31:23 AM4/4/18
to mongodb-dev

I have a replica set instance with one primary and two secondary nodes. I am noticing sometimes random collections are getting dropped. And I observed whenever there is a below entry in the mongo.log, collections are dropped.

reevaluating syn source because our current sync source's most recent optime more (term: -1, timestamp: Mar 31 08:50:35) which is more than 30s behind member mongodb03:27017 whose most recent OpTime is (term: -1, timestamp: Mar 21 08:51:11)

Any guesses ??

Thanks, Rilwan