Bug installation Mangod.exe VCRUNTIME140.dll

David BOLARD

Apr 23, 2017, 2:17:50 PM4/23/17
to mongodb-dev, david....@libertysurf.fr
Hello,
Impossible to launch MangoDB. When I intent to launch Mangod.exe, I have a problem. I have a VCRUNTIME140.dll error. I try to install several versions archive or msi. But it doesn't work?.
I did a Visual C++ 2012  4 update. But It isn't change.
I don't know how to resolve this problem. I need helps to you.

My OS is Windows 7 64 bits. Can you help me?

Thank you very much for that.

Wan Bachtiar

May 1, 2017, 8:38:13 PM5/1/17
to mongodb-dev, david....@libertysurf.fr

Hi David,

Questions related to the installation and usage of MongoDB (i.e. your question) are better sent to mongodb-user group. This group (mongodb-dev) is for discussion for/by/about developers/development/code of MongoDB.

I try to install several versions archive or msi. But it doesn’t work?

Try installing Update for Universal C Runtime in Windows first. This may be caused by your Windows Operating System missing the update patch.

If you have further questions, please post a new discussion on mongodb-user group with details below:

  • Specific MongoDB version that you’re trying to install i.e. 3.4.4
  • Any other information that can be used to replicate the problem

Regards,

Wan.