MongoDB 3.0.3-rc2 is released

Ernie Hershey

May 5, 2015, 12:23:48 PM5/5/15
to mongodb-...@googlegroups.com, mongo...@googlegroups.com, mongodb...@googlegroups.com, mongodb-user
MongoDB 3.0.3-rc2 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 3.0.2. The next stable release 3.0.3 will be a recommended upgrade for all 3.0 users.

Fixed in this release:
SERVER-17907  B-tree eviction blocks access to collection for extended period under WiredTiger
SERVER-18014  Dropping a collection can block creating a new collection for an extended time under WiredTiger
SERVER-18211  MongoDB Fails to correctly roll back collection creation

Ernie Hershey

May 5, 2015, 1:41:38 PM5/5/15
to mongodb-...@googlegroups.com, mongo...@googlegroups.com, mongodb...@googlegroups.com, mongodb-user
The "All Issues" link in my previous email was incorrect. I apologize for any inconvenience.

The correct link to all issues fixed in the 3.0.3 release is:

Ernie