Feedback Requested on SERVER-XXXXX Tickets

Chibuikem Amaechi

Jan 12, 2018, 7:42:10 PM1/12/18
to mongodb-dev
Hi Everyone,

Can somebody provide feedback on the following Jira tickets I've been working on:

SERVER-32259
SERVER-32233
SERVER-32148
SERVER-31649
SERVER-30739

Thank you!

Ramon Fernandez

Jan 12, 2018, 8:15:03 PM1/12/18
to mongodb-dev
Thanks for your feedback Chibuikem — I’ve added this to our agenda for next week (note that Monday is a US holiday) so we can get you some prompt feedback.

Regards,
Ramón.

Chibuikem Amaechi