Announcing libbson and libmongoc 1.9.1

1 view

A. Jesse Jiryu Davis

Jan 9, 2018, 5:36:24 PM1/9/18
to mongodb-...@googlegroups.com, mongod...@googlegroups.com

I'm pleased to announce version 1.9.1 of libbson and libmongoc, the libraries constituting the MongoDB C Driver.

libbson

This release reverts a changed macro definition that broke API compatibility, and fixes an off-by-one error in bson_append_regex that resulted in corrupt BSON, thanks to Derick Rethans.

libmongoc

It is my pleasure to announce mongo-c-driver 1.9.1. This release fixes a bug that caused session ID to be included in authentication and server monitoring commands. Thanks to Jeremy Mikola for finding and fixing the issue.

Links:

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release.

  • Jeremy Mikola
  • Derick Rethans
  • A. Jesse Jiryu Davis

Peace,