Announcing libbson and libmongoc 1.3.5

A. Jesse Jiryu Davis

Mar 30, 2016, 5:55:02 PM3/30/16
to mongodb-...@googlegroups.com, mongod...@googlegroups.com

I'm pleased to announce version 1.3.5 of libbson and libmongoc, the libraries constituting the MongoDB C Driver.

libbson

No change since 1.3.4; released to keep pace with libmongoc's version.

libmongoc

It is my pleasure to announce mongo-c-driver 1.3.5. This release fixes a crash in mongoc_cleanup when an allocator had been set with bson_mem_set_vtable, and introduces a configure option MONGOC_NO_AUTOMATIC_GLOBALS which prevents code built with GCC from automatically calling mongoc_init and mongoc_cleanup when your code does not.

Links:

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release.

  • A. Jesse Jiryu Davis
  • Hannes Magnusson
Peace,
A. Jesse Jiryu Davis