MongoDB Ruby driver 2.5.0.beta is released

Emily Stolfo

Sep 28, 2017, 11:45:13 AM9/28/17
to mongodb-announce
A beta version of Ruby driver 2.5.0 is available for testing. This forthcoming driver version will include support for the upcoming MongoDB server version 3.6.

The beta release includes support for a subset of the new features of MongoDB 3.6. More details on which features are available for testing can be found in the driver release notes: https://github.com/mongodb/mongo-ruby-driver/releases/tag/v2.5.0.beta

The driver is available on RubyGems and can be installed explicitly or with the '--pre' flag:

gem install mongo -v 2.5.0.beta

or

gem install mongo --pre

We invite you to try the driver in your testing environments with MongoDB's 3.6 development releases.
Please report any issues in our RUBY project: jira.mongodb.org/browse/RUBY

Thanks

The MongoDB Ruby team