MongoDB 3.4 is released

Ramon Fernandez

Nov 29, 2016, 12:30:58 PM11/29/16
to mongodb-...@googlegroups.com, mongod...@googlegroups.com, mongodb-dev, mongodb...@googlegroups.com
MongoDB 3.4 is now generally available for production deployments. This major release can power an even greater range of mission-critical applications. Download the Community version or MongoDB Enterprise today.

We are also announcing the release of Ops Manager 3.4.

​​
0, BI Conn
​​
ector 2.0, and MongoDB Compass 1.5

Thank you to our community for participating in the 3.4 Bug Hunt and for helping to ensure that MongoDB 3.​4 is production ready for mission-critical applications.

MongoDB 3.
​4
features
​:
  • ​​
    ​new functionality
    ​ for multi-model data sets, like graph processing, faceted navigation, and multi-language collation

  • stronger support for mission-critical applications with enterprise-grade security and improved zone sharding
  • new platform support including IBM Power and zSeries systems, and ARM processors

For more information about MongoDB 3.​4 see the following resources:​

Thanks,
The MongoDB Team