MongoDB PHP Driver 1.4.0RC1 released

瀏覽次數:14 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Derick Rethans

未讀,
2018年1月24日 清晨7:32:022018/1/24
收件者:mongodb-...@googlegroups.com、mongod...@googlegroups.com、Drivers
The PHP team is happy to announce that version 1.4.0RC1 of the mongodb
PHP extension is now available on PECL.

Release Highlights

This release overhauls the way the extension configures SSL libraries
and adds support for LibreSSL and macOS native SSL (Secure Transport).
When building from source, configure now supports a --with-mongodb-ssl
option. This defaults to auto, which will first attempt to use OpenSSL,
followed by LibreSSL, and finally Secure Transport (for macOS only, of
course). Additionally, you may specify openssl, libressl, or darwin to
force a particular library, or specify no to disable SSL entirely.

This release upgrades our libbson and libmongoc dependencies to 1.9.2.
Support for MongoDB 2.4 and earlier has been removed.

A complete list of resolved issues in this release may be found at:
https://jira.mongodb.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12484&version=19815

Documentation

Documentation is available on PHP.net:
http://php.net/set.mongodb

Note: documentation for new APIs in 1.4.0 is still in progress.

Feedback

We would appreciate any feedback you might have on the project:
https://jira.mongodb.org/secure/CreateIssue.jspa?pid=12484&issuetype=6

Installation

You can either download and install the source manually, or you can
install the extension with:

pecl install mongodb-beta

or update with:

pecl upgrade mongodb-beta