Announcing libbson and libmongoc 1.5.5

A. Jesse Jiryu Davis

Mar 6, 2017, 8:30:29 AM3/6/17
to mongodb-...@googlegroups.com, mongod...@googlegroups.com

I'm pleased to announce version 1.5.5 of libbson and libmongoc, the libraries constituting the MongoDB C Driver.

libbson

No change since 1.5.4; released to keep pace with libmongoc's version.

libmongoc

It is my pleasure to announce mongo-c-driver 1.5.5. This release fixes bugs parsing the localThresholdMS option from the MongoDB URI, and a crash in mongoc_cursor_destroy if "query" or "filter" are invalid. Thanks to Jeremy Mikola.

Links:

Peace,
-- A. Jesse Jiryu Davis

A. Jesse Jiryu Davis