Re: Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Message has been deleted

cb

Apr 18, 2011, 10:52:33 AM4/18/11
to Money Morning Refugees
2.
This is a rather refreshing perspective:

Rediscovering Civilization - Gerald Celente
Trends In The News with John Anthony West, Executive Editor of the
Trends Journal.

http://geraldcelente-blog.blogspot.com/2011/04/rediscovering-civilization-gerald.html

cb

Apr 18, 2011, 11:23:39 AM4/18/11
to Money Morning Refugees
3.
The ziobeast's globalist war machine rolls on:

Cables Reveal State Department, CIA NGOs Fomented Syrian Unrest
http://www.infowars.com/cables-reveal-state-department-cia-ngos-fomented-syrian-unrest/
Message has been deleted

nick

Apr 18, 2011, 8:44:22 PM4/18/11
to Money Morning Refugees
5.

Thought of the day:

"The future belongs to those who prepare for it."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

cb

Apr 18, 2011, 10:04:03 PM4/18/11
to Money Morning Refugees
6.
Nick @ 4 - I have read the second article, and those leaders of the
BRIC countries come through to me like a pathetic bunch of whimps. The
whole thing reads to me like an exercise in each one trying to eke out
a bigger chunk of the spoils in the NWO setup, which they view as
inevitable and quite acceptable, so long as their share of the loot is
protected. There is not a hint of a Leonidas amogst them.

Message has been deleted

cb

Apr 18, 2011, 10:20:22 PM4/18/11
to Money Morning Refugees
7.
dc - here is the link to a writeup about the program I mentioned in
yesterday's thread.

"Oath Keepers Operation Sleeping Giant

Stewart Rhodes
Oath Keepers
April 18, 2011

"Awakening Veterans to Get off the U.S.S. Economic Titanic and Back
Onboard the U.S.S. Constitution

U.S.S. Economic Titanic has already hit the economic ice-berg and is
sinking. Arguing over who should be the next captain is not going to
save us. Even if we replaced the entire leadership staff, by firing
all of Congress, that also won’t save us. Those who have served in the
infantry know the old saying “embrace the suck,” which means to accept
reality and deal with it. Well, we need to dispense with false hope,
accept that an economic collapse is coming, embrace the suck, and deal
with it. As Patrick Henry said, it is better to know the worst, and
provide for it, than to delude ourselves with false hope.

Frankly, we should be glad it is coming on our watch, so that we can
clean up the mess we have allowed to happen, rather than leaving it to
our children and grand-children to fix. As Thomas Paine said, “If
there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have
peace.” Exactly. This is our watch, so let’s get it done so our
children and grand-children may have peace and freedom."

cb comment: - That's more like the attitudes we want to see, isn't it?

http://www.infowars.com/oath-keepers-operation-sleeping-giant/

nick

Apr 18, 2011, 10:48:04 PM4/18/11
to Money Morning Refugees
8.

"Iceland Declares Independence From International Banksters"

http://uncensored.co.nz/2011/04/17/iceland-declares-independence-from-int-banksters/

cb

Apr 18, 2011, 10:52:01 PM4/18/11
to Money Morning Refugees
9.
I certainly hope that what you hear on the grapevine is the more
reliable information, Nick, because all the overt signs appear to be
pointing in a far more negative direction. See, for instance:

Arab Spring may turn into Iranian winter: Israel PM
(AFP) – 1 day ago

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5j4sOmN0rkFs8yT2KSqtpiuGyrj5g?docId=CNG.eb63d08c46fc03277ee2b129a6b13866.c41

dc

Apr 18, 2011, 11:10:46 PM4/18/11
to money-morni...@googlegroups.com
10.

cb @ 7 - yes that's an attitude that would be nice to see more of, but I'd argue that we'd hardly have done a dis service to the next generation, given that we have virtually no say in matters. The inbreds love making us feel guitly for THEIR fuck ups!

@ 9 - that just looks to me like more hot wind than anything else.
Message has been deleted

dc

Apr 18, 2011, 11:56:09 PM4/18/11
to money-morni...@googlegroups.com
12.

Was JFK killed because of his interest in aliens? Secret memo shows president demanded UFO files 10 days before death http://ow.ly/1szDfL

On 19 April 2011 13:48, nick <zeus7...@hotmail.com> wrote:
11.

cb,....frankly, I respect what comes out of a camels arse more than
what comes out of a zionists mouth.

cb

Apr 19, 2011, 12:12:26 AM4/19/11
to Money Morning Refugees
13.
dc @ 12 - Ah, yes, that's a good one. Next they will say that JFK was
in fact gunned down by aliens. Convenient spin to distract attention
from the most likely and damning reasons, that JFK proposed to return
the country to sound money and clip the wings of the bankster cartel.

Message has been deleted

dc

Apr 19, 2011, 12:12:36 AM4/19/11
to money-morni...@googlegroups.com
13.

Trump For President 2012?
http://www.realzionistnews.com/?p=630

cb

Apr 19, 2011, 12:28:21 AM4/19/11
to Money Morning Refugees
14.
dc @ 10, re: my 9 - Sure, but the problem I see is that the hot winds
these mad dogs tend to blow tend to carry destruction, death and
radioactive devastation for those at the receiving end of their blows.
What and who will stop them from doing to Iran what they have done to
Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya? Russia and China? I doubt it. At least
until I see some concrete action. Not by their words and promises, but
by their actions do I judge them. And on that front, on that basis, I
do not see much to be hopeful about in current developments.

I see nobody drawing a line in the sand to start with, let alone
counting on the outcome of the brawl that such an "daring" act might
engender. The BRIC's meeting, if anything, is merely helping the
inbred's plan to subvert the USD as the global reserve currency, which
they must do in order to get their own currency to replace it. So,
even the apparent opposition to the US is little more than that, an
opposition to US interests, not an opposition to the ziobeast that
seeks to build its empire on top of a ruined US economy even while
fully relying on the whipping hand of the mighty US military. All the
moves I am seeing are: check, check and check. As things stand, it
seems to be only a matter of time before it's checkmate.

dc

Apr 19, 2011, 12:45:47 AM4/19/11
to money-morni...@googlegroups.com
15.

Well they have so far hit a dead end in Libya and Iran is not a soft a target either, while their airforce and navy cannot compete with the US, they do have a large, well trained standing army, any war would likely turn into a prolongued gurilla conflict.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad also seems to be stiring up passions in the Iranian people. It is likely that their army is fiercly loyal to the cause and will fight to the death should the zion dogs dare to make their words actions.

If Russia were then to join the Iranian cause, then they would have a formidable opponent on their hands. Given all the other wars that are simultaneously being fought, the Zion dogs might not be able to sustain their economic might and we might see an event similar to the collapse of the Soviet Union where the US is forced to concede its conquered territory out of economic neccessity.

dc

Apr 19, 2011, 12:53:39 AM4/19/11
to money-morni...@googlegroups.com
16.

I almost forgot to mention that Iran has just installed a new home grown anti-aircraft missile defence system, making them an even less attractive target.

dc

Apr 19, 2011, 2:06:50 AM4/19/11
to money-morni...@googlegroups.com
17.

The Piper Report April 18, 2011

A lot of people hate Michael Collins Piper for saying what he believes and believing what he says but, as this picture seems to suggest there's somebody somewhere who thinks Piper is #1. (And no, this Idaho license plate isn't Mark Glenn's. And no, folks, we don't really think this is a Piper supporter. We're just having fun. You do have a sense of humor, don't you? People with political ideas are allowed to laugh every once in a while).

But please, please, please---be warned:

Tonight's broadcast is not for the squeamish.

And guess what?

Contrary to what some people believe, just because Michael Collins Piper happens to be one-sixteenth American Indian, he's always considered himself "white" and, what's more, Piper doesn't hate white people!

http://michaelcollinspiper.podbean.com/2011/04/18/the-piper-report-april-18-2011/

cb

Apr 19, 2011, 2:16:44 AM4/19/11
to Money Morning Refugees
17.
dc @ 15 - Good to see your optimism, but the way I see it, Libya is
now divided and for all intents and purposes is toast. Lindsay
Williams information is that they are raising hell in the ME in order
to take oil to $150 - $200 a barrell. As far as I can tell, they are
well on schedule and on target with that.

The world is their oyster, and they don't need to actually invade any
of the countries whose regimes they want to defang. In most cases they
simply do it from the air and then let the regime and the people below
wallow in the nuclear waste dump their lands and homes have been
turned into. And that is all that the globalists probably want to
achieve in most of the countries right now. They do not need, and
probably do not want to impose a strict program of enslavement, but a
mere crippling and disablement of these countries and their anti-
zionist regimes. When you look at this way, is there any doubt about
who is "winning?"

dc

Apr 19, 2011, 4:28:33 AM4/19/11
to money-morni...@googlegroups.com
18.

It's not just optimism, but what I believe to be the truth. I've not heard any news that Libya is sealed and in the bag, heck even Iraq is still ongoing, but on the other hand I've heard plenty of stories that say the rebels are getting their asses handed to them. The West will have to do another hard sell and get troops on the ground and if they manage that it may be another story, but for now it seems to be nothing but a stalemate.

You are right that they can kill a lot of people with DU, but this will not defang a country's defence force or gain them the upper hand on the battle field.

If they are to start two more wars with Syria and Iran, then I can't see them avoiding an economic collapse. What is going to happen when the government defaults on its debt?

I haven't studied the collapse of the soviet union, but, given that the same people are effectively running the show, I'm betting their are some parallels in the way that the USSR endlessly expanded its territories until the entire thing collapsed.

Actually I think the uprisings in the ME more about preventing the reckognition of a Palestinian state as well as "changing the tires" as Mark Glenn puts it, in replacing old and tired puppet leaders with new ones in a way that is to Israel's liking. Raising the price of oil might be a nice side benefit, but of secondary importance.

dc

Apr 19, 2011, 6:11:24 AM4/19/11
to money-morni...@googlegroups.com
19.

The Ugly Truth Podcast April 18, 2011

Raja Mujtaba, editor in chief of www.opinion-maker.org  joins the program to discuss the uprisings in the Middle East and how they are being done in the interests of eventually destabilizing and de-nuclearizing Pakistan.

http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2011/04/18/the-ugly-truth-podcast-april-18-2011/

dc

Apr 19, 2011, 6:11:42 AM4/19/11
to money-morni...@googlegroups.com

dc

Apr 19, 2011, 6:12:55 AM4/19/11
to money-morni...@googlegroups.com
21.

Harassment by The YouTube Team — An open message to Sergey Brin
by ALawson

YouTube may be acting illegally by taking down videos for alleged copyright infringement, without first determining important factors regarding Fair Use as provided for in copyright law. In August 2008, US District Judge Jeremy Fogel of San Jose, California ruled that copyright holders cannot order a deletion of an online file without determining whether that posting reflected "fair use" of the copyrighted material. en.wikipedia.org

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4pSKVZeTu4&feature=youtube_gdata

dc

Apr 19, 2011, 6:13:11 AM4/19/11
to money-morni...@googlegroups.com
22.

EXPOSED : BBC HIDDEN AGENDA TO PROMOTE WAR WITH IRAN
http://uncensored.co.nz/2011/04/14/exposed-bbc-hidden-agenda-to-promote-war-with-iran/

dc

Apr 19, 2011, 6:13:26 AM4/19/11
to money-morni...@googlegroups.com
23.

EUFOR Libya: EU Prepares Military Ground Operation In Libya
http://theintelhub.com/2011/04/19/eufor-libya-eu-prepares-military-ground-operation-in-libya/

dc

Apr 19, 2011, 6:19:04 AM4/19/11
to money-morni...@googlegroups.com
24.

The Colonial "Axis of Evil" Prepares for the Invasion of Libya

The stage is now set for the imperialist invasion of Libya. - Britain, France and the United States—have committed themselves to the ouster of the Libyan government.

Frustrated that the NATO bombing campaign has failed to secure a victory for the anti-Gadaffi rebels, the main NATO powers are preparing a dramatic escalation of the war. They hope the threat of escalation will convince Gadaffi and his associates to leave power as the threat of a land invasion in June 1999 led Milosevic to capitulate and allow NATO forces to take over Kosovo. Or, as an alternative, they will launch a military invasion of the country.

There was a very interesting comment left on this article, I think the commentor is pointing out something along the lines of what Nick has been saying.

stoneweapon:

The BRICS has within it a resource engine of Russia and positive economics, the western colonial alliance does not have a similar resource engine or economics, so is facing a very bleak future in securing its resources for sustainability.

The contemporary model was for the west to use its credit wealth to influence and purchase resources, but when this option closed due to the credit running out, they were forced back to their roots of raw brutal colonialism, to take by force, what they no longer could pay for and also to prop up their economies with more theft as practiced by them for hundreds of years..

Now China is a part of this, but it is a bigger sum game than isolated investments in Africa.

What the Chinese are cleverly doing is taking dollar interest paid by the US and using that to create leveraged resource problems for the western colonialists, leaving them a devil you do or devil you don’t scenario.

If the west doesn’t go to colonial mode the Chinese win the resources. If the west goes into colonial mode, they MAYBE get the resources, but at a huge negative political cost, as their true nature of brutal colonialists are exposed more and more.

So China is actually using US and western debt servicing income, to weaken the western position.

Now that is what I call smart chequers. But there is more to it even in a European context, for Germany’s economy is based on raw Volks power, the people actually working hard, so with sound economics, it can actually continue the contemporary model and do very nicely out of it.

The UK and France on the other hand, after years of mismanagement have no ability to stick to the contemporary stream, they either face going second tier behind Germany or go on the colonial rampage. So the colonial rampage it is, regardless if Al Qaeda is in the alliance, that’s how desperate the colonialists are!

This is not a China syndrome but a BRICS and carefully aimed mortar operation.

cb

Apr 19, 2011, 7:59:01 AM4/19/11
to Money Morning Refugees
39.
dc @ 18 - I think we are talking past each other. The way I see it,
Libya is now divided and crippled. In its current state, Libya is in
no position to come to the aid of Iran, whom we assume is another key
target in this entire destabilisation process of the Arab world. In
chess parlance, Libya is a check, not a stalemate.

dc

Apr 19, 2011, 10:33:00 PM4/19/11
to money-morni...@googlegroups.com
30.

cb - I don't think they have suceeded in dividing Libya yet. From what I hear it's more of back-and-forth kind thing, with no area being fully secured by either side.

As for Libya aiding Iran in a potential war against this country, I don't think Libya's military is large or mobile enough to offer much assistance.

Stealing oil and installing a non-state owned private bank are the likely imbred goals, and perhaps paving the way for their AFRICOM program in the African region.

Libya have armed militia and strong tribal loyalty towards Gadaffi as well as anti-aircraft defences, so they are in a strong position to defend themselves, but I doubt they could offer much assistance to Iran.