Nokia / Microsoft Windows Phone Camp - 30th June, Radisson Blu Hotel, Edinburgh

Alisdair Gunn

Jun 19, 2012, 9:07:13 PM6/19/12
to momoed...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Are you looking to develop Windows Phone apps? Nokia and Microsoft are holding their only Scotland Nokia/Microsoft Phone Camp on Saturday 30th June at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Edinburgh. If you are interested in getting the latest assistance and information on the Nokia and Windows Phone platform and tools  then feel free to head over on the 30th.

More information can be found at the following link : http://nokia-microsoft-phonecamp.eventbrite.com/?ebtv=C

Thx

Alisdair

Alisdair Gunn

Project Director

Interactive Scotland

T: +44 (0)141 585 6315
F: +44 (0)141 585 6301
M: +44 (0)776 602 0916
E: alisda...@innovationcentre.org
W: www.innovationcentre.org

linkedin. alisdairgunn

http://a0.twimg.com/a/1270853725/images/twitter_logo_header.png aligg

cid:image003.jpg@01CBDB72.6F40E630

www.interactivescotland.com

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and/or may be privileged or protected by other legal rules.   It is intended for a particular recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system without using, disclosing or copying it.  Any personal views expressed in this message are not necessarily the views of Innovation Centres (Scotland) Limited, its members or employees and unless expressly stated, this e-mail does not create, form part of, or vary any contractual or unilateral obligation. Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and any attachments are free from any virus, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they actually virus free.  Accordingly, we do not accept any liability for damage caused by any virus. Under the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000 the company's email systems are subject to random monitoring and recording by us.  In the event that any document sent to you by e-mail is altered without our authority or agreement then we shall not be responsible or liable for the consequences of such amendment.

image005.jpg
image006.jpg
image007.png