Cancer Data Dive 15-18th June at CodeBase

Cristina Maireles

May 29, 2017, 7:39:33 AM5/29/17
to MoMoEdinburgh

Hi folks,

We're running a hackathon in about three weeks at CodeBase on the topic of healthcare in partnership with Cancer Innovation Challenge, to improve cancer care in the NHS in Scotland (https://productforge.io/events/cancer-innovation-challenge-data-dive/).

This is an event for designers, entrepreneurs and transport professionals as well as software engineers. Our goal is to encourage different communities to work side by side to prototype new ideas (on different platforms: mobile applications, websites,...) over the course of the whole weekend. If you're unsure how best to contribute please get in touch.

More details and registration (use the code MOMOED5 to get a discount in your ticket) at:

https://productforge.io/events/cancer-innovation-challenge-data-dive/

Any queries, please feel free to email me off-list!

Cristina

Twitter Leaflet.jpg