Public Health Hackathon

nic...@productforge.io

Nov 21, 2017, 8:30:21 AM11/21/17
to MoMoEdinburgh

Hi folks,

We're running a Public Health hackathon January 25th – 28th at The Biscuit Factory in Edinburgh.

The Public Health Product Forge will be in collaboration with the NHS ISD, and Scottish Health Innovations Ltd. and will serve as a unique opportunity for the technology community to work in collaboration with healthcare professionals and contribute their skills to develop innovations aimed at improving the health of people and their communities, covering various issues like addiction, mental illness, and childhood obesity.

We’d like to invite entrepreneurially minded data scientists & analysts, programmers, developers, software engineers and those in the medical sector to work side by side to create and prototype their ideas.

If you are unsure how best to contribute, or have any questions surrounding this event, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!

More details and registration (use discount code MOMO5): productfor.ge/PHPF18

PHPF Twitter - Generic.jpg