Renting Scotland Product Forge

1 view

nic...@productforge.io

Oct 12, 2017, 10:39:45 AM10/12/17
to MoMoEdinburgh

Hi folks,

We're running a housing hackathon Nov 16th – 19th at Whitespace. Renting Scotland Product Forge will be in collaboration with SafeDeposits Scotland Trust and Shelter Scotland, and will serve as a great opportunity for letting agencies, landlords and tenant associations to explore data alongside the wider tech community to work on innovations that would benefit the private renting sector.

We’d like to invite entrepreneurially minded data scientists and analysts, designers, software engineers, and those in the private renting sector to work side by side in order to prototype their new ideas.

If you are unsure how best to contribute, or have any questions surrounding this event, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!

More details and registration (use discount code MOMO5) at: productfor.ge/RSPFN17