Upcoming events

33 vues

Geoff Ballinger

non lue,
24 août 2015, 04:00:0824/08/2015
à MoMoEdinburgh
As you may or may not have noticed there has been a distinct lack of MoMoEdi activity in the last while. I hope to correct that soon, and you should pencil Monday 23rd November into your diary in particular, but in the meantime I wanted to point out four excellent mobile related events over the next month or so which might help fill the gap:

First up coming up just next week on the 3rd of September our friends at Interactive Scotland are running their excellent 360D conference at the SECC - http://www.360d.org.uk/. It covers the full spectrum of digital things with a rich seam of entrepreneurship running through, and in mobile is one of their major themes.

Wednesday 16th September will see the first meeting of the Edinburgh Mobile Dev Meetup - http://www.meetup.com/Edinburgh-Mobile-Dev-Meetup/events/224419597/ - with a focus on mobile app development across all platforms.

A little further afield and with more of a focus on actually building something rather than just talking about it, Over The Air has changed venues this year and will be held at St John's Hoxton - http://overtheair.org/

Finally IOT//EDINBURGH will be getting together at TechCube on Monday 28th September to talk about Intelligent Transport Systems - http://www.meetup.com/iotEdinburgh/events/224329744/

I look forward to bumping into folks at one or more of these!,

Geoff.

d....@waracle.com

non lue,
12 janv. 2016, 04:28:0412/01/2016
à MoMoEdinburgh
Hi Geoff,

Just wondering what the calendar is looking like for 2016 and are there any meets that should be in the diary already?

Many thanks,

David

Geoff Ballinger

non lue,
14 janv. 2016, 16:19:4314/01/2016
à MoMoEdinburgh
Hi David (& group),

No specific MoMoEdi events planned as yet, though I do have a few ideas bubbling around which are likely to happen at some stage.

There will be a post MWC event again, though this year it will take the form of a breakfast briefing run by Interactive Scotland, likely on the 8th of March. I will circulate details once they are confirmed.

The other event on locally that folks might be interested in is the Edinburgh Mobile Dev meetup on the 20th:

I am always open to suggestions of topics or offers of talks etc so if anybody wants to talk about that sort of thing drop me a line off list and we can see what we can put together.

Geoff.
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer