Mobile World Congress 2014

Geoff Ballinger

Jan 30, 2014, 10:50:52 AM1/30/14
to momoed...@googlegroups.com
I don't know how many folks are likely to be heading out to Barcelona at the end of the month but if you are it is worth looking through the excellent party list put together by Kotikan:

http://kotikan.com/blog/posts/2014/1/mwc-parties

I will be out there, in part with my MoMoEdi hat on. Anybody else?

Geoff.

Richard M Marshall

Jan 30, 2014, 11:20:36 AM1/30/14
to momoed...@googlegroups.com
I'm there all week including being a keynote speaker for a big vendor which is very exciting.

I've a very busy schedule already, but anybody who wants to brief me (and hence Gartner generally) on your product, drop me a note and I will find a time.

Anybody from STI on this list? Happy to work through you to make that happen. Telling Gartner about your business is FREE and then we can talk to our clients and include you in our published research.

We don't cover mobile app dev companies however, we only look at products: tools, apps, services.

rmm

ALISDAIR GUNN

Jan 30, 2014, 12:50:37 PM1/30/14
to momoed...@googlegroups.com
I will be out at MWC for the Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Back Wednesday

Alisdair

ALISDAIR GUNN

Jan 30, 2014, 12:57:19 PM1/30/14
to momoed...@googlegroups.com
Richard

For all the Scottish companies attending MWC this year, I am organising a series of meetings with partners on the Scotland stand.
Is it okay to publicise that you are available to meet with Scottish Companies. I will co-ordinate the meetings.

All meeting will take place on the Scotland stand.

Thx

Alisdair

Bruno Panara

Feb 13, 2014, 5:44:39 AM2/13/14
to momoed...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there from monday eve or tue morn. excited to see you all :)