Client Connection without any Header

Rüdiger Dehmel

Apr 18, 2014, 1:06:48 PM4/18/14
to mojol...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
How can I handle a client connection without any header / protocol. A simple line by line async communication until the client drops the connection?
It is garantied, that the first line send from the client does not match the first line of a valid http header.
After opening the connection, there may be some silent time before the client sends the first line.
Is the before scheduler hook a good place to start?
How can I get the raw lines received from the client in this hook?
This should work in parallel to http and websocket connections.
Thank you
Ruediger