Looking for info/help

Ben van Staveren

Jun 17, 2015, 7:48:22 AM6/17/15
to mojolicious
Hi folks,

Sorry for the unrelated(?) post but I'm looking for some information
and/or help; specifically Mojolicious (or Perl) related job
opportunities in Germany. I'm currently in Indonesia, but moving back
to Europe in August - and myself and my SO have our minds set on
living in Germany.

If anyone knows of any Perl jobs (preferrably something to do with
Mojolicious) let me know.

Thanks!

Bernhard Graf

Jun 27, 2015, 5:28:25 AM6/27/15
to mojol...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ben,

I just saw you posting right now, so I hope you don't mind, that I write
so late.

I work at STRATO which is a big hoster in Germany (we are also on the
Dutch market).

We regularly have job opportunities, you find them under
http://www.strato.de/karriere/ .

This one i.e. is in my team:
http://www.strato.de/karriere/stellenangebote/Backend-Entwickler-Perl.html
We, the HiDrive team are the first at STRATO who built a public API, and
it is made with Mojolicious.
The opportunity on the web site might be outdated now, since we already
found someone for this position, but I know that STRATO needs more
developers for the near future.

German language is a prerequisite officially, but we have some
developers who aren't really fluent speakers, so no need to bother if
your German isn't perfect. ;-)

If you are interested you might contact my team lead, Bernd Meyer
directly: mey...@strato.de and name me as your reference.

Good luck!

Bernhard