Small error in documentation for Mojolicious/Guides/Routing

Paul Libauer

Jun 2, 2016, 10:53:40 PM6/2/16
to Mojolicious
Hi, I'm just reading through your excellent documentation and noticed a small error in the following section;

The comment suggests the a winner will occur 25% of the time, but based on the logic, it will be approximately 75%.

Either the comment should be changed, or the 'unless' should be an 'if' which would change the success rate to the 25% value;

# Loser
    return undef if int rand $num;

sri

Jun 3, 2016, 3:23:35 AM6/3/16
to Mojolicious
Hi, I'm just reading through your excellent documentation and noticed a small error in the following section;

Thanks, fixed.

--
sebastian