Mojo Conf Call For Speakers Contact

Meagen Hagans

Mar 2, 2015, 3:32:18 PM3/2/15
to mojol...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

I'm looking on your site for a contact person or form to submit for engineers interested in speaking at the meetup but I couldn't find anything. Is there any way to do this?

Richard Elberger

Mar 2, 2015, 3:38:53 PM3/2/15
to mojol...@googlegroups.com
Hello Meagan,

Call for papers will be coming soon, most likely within the next week.  Watch for our announcement via #mojoconf.

-- rich

Glen

Mar 2, 2015, 3:38:57 PM3/2/15
to mojol...@googlegroups.com
Details are still being worked out. This particular issue should be worked out within the next several days, and a link will appear on the website.

I’ll send you a note when you can submit something.