Websocket Finish

John

Feb 15, 2015, 8:01:16 PM2/15/15
to mojol...@googlegroups.com
In one of my applications I see the Websocket finish event fire off with
quite often (seems like after every message to the client). The docs
indicate this event gets fired off after every transaction:

http://mojolicio.us/perldoc/Mojo/Transaction/WebSocket#finish

Based on that it seems like the behaviour is expected. However the
Synopsis print this message on finish: WebSocket closed with status $code.

Clearly the connection is not closed in my case because messages still
continue to be sent to the client and I am not explicitly starting a new
Websocket connection on the client side.

For what it is worth the error code is 1006 and the reason is undefined
in this case.

What am I missing?

Thanks,

John

sri

Feb 15, 2015, 8:14:06 PM2/15/15
to mojol...@googlegroups.com
The docs
indicate this event gets fired off after every transaction:

     http://mojolicio.us/perldoc/Mojo/Transaction/WebSocket#finish

John

Feb 15, 2015, 11:02:58 PM2/15/15
to mojol...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the clarification...I will do some more research into why the finish event gets fired off but socket is not closed...or at least why that appears to be the case.