Login auth Example

Alex Marenco

Apr 2, 2015, 5:24:31 PM4/2/15
to mojol...@googlegroups.com
Where do I find a good login authentication example with mojolicious?

thanks

Александр Грошев

Apr 2, 2015, 5:27:23 PM4/2/15
to mojol...@googlegroups.com
Good module for authentication https://metacpan.org/pod/Mojolicious::Plugin::Authentication
Read it tests as example of usage.

Where do I find a good login authentication example with mojolicious?

thanks

С уважением, Александр Грошев.

Alex Marenco

Apr 3, 2015, 12:24:09 AM4/3/15
to mojol...@googlegroups.com
I have programmed with Visual Studio (Microsoft) and when I write my login I use sql server to create a procedure (verifyuser) to verify my users.
My question is: Could I do the same thing with mojolicious and postgresql and call "sqlcommand verifyuser"?

Александр Грошев

Apr 3, 2015, 12:37:17 AM4/3/15
to mojol...@googlegroups.com

Yes, you could.

Alex Marenco

Apr 3, 2015, 4:40:23 PM4/3/15
to mojol...@googlegroups.com
Do you think Aleksander Groshev is more or less insecure? Could you give me a good example with a good practice of programming? Look I know mojolicious is for me the best of the best!!!

Александр Грошев

Apr 4, 2015, 4:48:28 AM4/4/15
to mojol...@googlegroups.com
Do you think Aleksander Groshev is more or less insecure? Could you give me a good example with a good practice of programming? Look I know mojolicious is for me the best of the best!!!

I don't know english so well, but your last message seems like you are trying to insult me.

Example of authenticate user from old Django project where used SHA1 and salt https://gist.github.com/anonymous/9c62f970ec4d54081ec0

I hope this is what you wanted.
This example is written entirely using the documentation of module Mojolicious::Plugin::Authenticate.

Александр Грошев

Apr 4, 2015, 4:59:57 AM4/4/15
to mojol...@googlegroups.com

Alex Marenco

Apr 4, 2015, 12:19:43 PM4/4/15
to mojol...@googlegroups.com
I don't know english so well, but your last message seems like you are trying to insult me. ...

Never, and I am so sorry for my English too, but I am not insulting you. I am looking for help. That's all.

Thank you for your answer.