Mojo 'frozen' when running with no console

Jeremy White

Jul 11, 2017, 11:50:04 AM7/11/17
to mojol...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I'm running a 'embedded' lite app via Mojo::Server::Daemon and when the app is run with no console under Windows, Mojo doesn't respond to any incoming requests.

Running the same app with a console, or redirecting all output when running without a console (ie, > log.txt 2>&1) then the app works.

I assume that the 'problem' is the output that Mojo generates. Is there a way to turn this off? I've done a search, but no joy (there is a silent option for Mojo::Server::Daemon) but I'm trying to silence output like this:

[Tue Jul 11 16:04:20 2017] [debug] Routing to a callback
[Tue Jul 11 16:04:20 2017] [debug] 101 Switching Protocols (0.00032s, 3125.000/s)

Any suggestions?

thanks,

jez.

Stefan Adams