Starting two servers from same folder

Matija Papec

May 10, 2016, 8:26:10 AM5/10/16
to Mojolicious

Ok, while morbo works as I would expect, I cannot run two separate hypnotoad servers from the same folder.
Instead it tries to start hot deployment, although servers are run from two separate .pl files.

I would like to override such behavior if it is possible as both servers share much of the same plugin files.

Thanks in advance

Stefan Adams

May 10, 2016, 9:37:08 AM5/10/16
to mojolicious
I think you would just need to have each instance use a separate PID file.

Matija Papec

May 11, 2016, 1:38:27 AM5/11/16
to Mojolicious

On Tuesday, May 10, 2016 at 3:37:08 PM UTC+2, Stefan Adams wrote:

Ok, while morbo works as I would expect, I cannot run two separate hypnotoad servers from the same folder.
Instead it tries to start hot deployment, although servers are run from two separate .pl files.

I would like to override such behavior if it is possible as both servers share much of the same plugin files.

I think you would just need to have each instance use a separate PID file.

 Tnx! Yes, this does the job. :)

regards