Heroku Deployment Error

Jeyaraj Durairaj

Jul 30, 2016, 4:09:30 AM7/30/16
to Mojolicious
Hi,

When I tried to deploy my test app in Heroku, I am getting the following error.

./iamjeyaraj deploy heroku --create
Can't locate object method "new" via package "Mojo::JSON" at /usr/local/share/perl/5.18.2/Net/Heroku.pm line 88, <DATA> line 27.

I am unable to understand the content in the following urls.

Can you please help me?

Regards,

Jeyaraj D

sri

Jul 30, 2016, 5:11:57 PM7/30/16
to Mojolicious
Can you please help me?

Looks like Net::Heroku needs to be updated for newer versions of Mojolicious.

--
sebastian

Jeyaraj Durairaj

Aug 3, 2016, 10:48:44 AM8/3/16
to mojol...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sebastian,

I tried updating Net::Heroku and do the steps again. But, I still getting the same error.

./iamjeyaraj deploy heroku --create
Can't locate object method "new" via package "Mojo::JSON" at /usr/local/share/perl/5.18.2/Net/Heroku.pm line 88, <DATA> line 27.

Can you please please help me? I am desperate on Mojolicious. I love it. Please help me.

Regards,

Jeyaraj D

Glen

Aug 3, 2016, 1:56:43 PM8/3/16
to mojol...@googlegroups.com
Net::Heroku depends on an old version of Mojolicious. If you want to make it work, create a pull request that fixes the error at https://github.com/tempire/net-heroku.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Mojolicious" group.

Glen

Aug 3, 2016, 1:59:07 PM8/3/16
to mojol...@googlegroups.com
Or do it manually. This probably still works:

Rob Frei

Feb 15, 2017, 11:43:32 PM2/15/17
to Mojolicious
Looks like dancingfrog forked a sol'n on 11/9? Any chance this might get merged in?

I'd love to give Mojo a spin on Heroku (with easy deployment) - already started work on a new site using Dancer2, but its not too late to switch to Mojolicious. I've seen your vids from a few years ago. Very helpful. Thanks!

Rob