[OT] GNU Emacs setup ?

Xavier

Oct 13, 2015, 12:48:52 AM10/13/15
to mojol...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I am new to mojolicious.

I will have to convert an old (PHP) website into something more modern.
I read about mojolicious and I thought it would be a lot of fun to play
with it.

I have plans to add an API, play with web socket, and things like that.
I will mock something quickly but first thing first.

I am a GNU emacs user and I'd to customize it such that it plays well
with mojolicious/perl ecosystem. Do you have hints to, for example,
drive unit tests directly through emacs ?

Thank you
-- Xavier

Olexandr Sydorchuk

Oct 15, 2015, 9:50:50 AM10/15/15
to mojol...@googlegroups.com
perl-completion.el is very light autocompletion, by ken.imakado (broken in Melpa, you should manual install and maybe replace "anything-*" to "helm-*")

Also check PDE and plsense (may be hard to install)