integrating mojolicious app with mod_perl app

Cornel

Mar 24, 2015, 2:52:23 PM3/24/15
to mojol...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have a application that runs under mod_perl and I'd like to take advantage of the websockets for uploading large files. I was able to work on the upload part, but how would I integrate the upload piece with the mod_perl application? If it matters, there will also be an nginx web-proxy in front of these two applications.

Mainly I'm worried authenticating/authorizing the users, knowing which user, if he was validated by mod_perl app, uploads which files to which project.

I hope I was able to make myself understood.

Thanks,
Cornel