Hypnotoad Feature Request: -v and --version

Nathan Waddell

Apr 3, 2015, 5:42:05 PM4/3/15
to mojol...@googlegroups.com
I would like to be able to check the version of Hypnotoad at the command line with hypnotoad -v or hypnotoad --version. It would be additionally nice if the long form (--version) gave more in-depth output regarding the build, like the difference between perl -v and perl -V .

Glen

Apr 3, 2015, 5:43:05 PM4/3/15
to mojol...@googlegroups.com
mojo version

On Apr 3, 2015, at 3:42 PM, Nathan Waddell <arafe...@gmail.com> wrote:

I would like to be able to check the version of Hypnotoad at the command line with hypnotoad -v or hypnotoad --version. It would be additionally nice if the long form (--version) gave more in-depth output regarding the build, like the difference between perl -v and perl -V .

Nathan Waddell

Apr 6, 2015, 11:13:08 AM4/6/15
to mojol...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Glen. That's exactly what I'm using at the moment, but would a patch to Mojolicious::Command::hypnotoad that provides the same functionality be seen as having value?

Jan Henning Thorsen

Apr 6, 2015, 11:17:19 AM4/6/15
to mojol...@googlegroups.com
No.