google and facebook authentication?

iaw4

Mar 3, 2017, 10:37:46 AM3/3/17
to Mojolicious

(I am new to M.)

has someone written a plugin to obtain an authenticated email either from google and facebook?  ideally, code would call a routine and magically receive back an email.  ideally with a fallback of authentication via actual email sending.  this is probably a fairly common task...

regards,

/iaw

sri

Mar 3, 2017, 3:55:47 PM3/3/17
to Mojolicious
Mojolicious::Plugin::OAuth2 should do the trick.

--
sebastian

Stefan Adams

Mar 3, 2017, 4:06:04 PM3/3/17
to mojolicious

On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 2:55 PM, sri <kra...@gmail.com> wrote:
Mojolicious::Plugin::OAuth2 should do the trick.

This plugin is GREAT!  I use it all the time.  It's a little complicated / confusing for me, but I think I'm getting the hang of it.  It definitely gets the job done well.  Highly recommend!