help wanted $$$

Billy Patton

May 27, 2016, 12:25:00 PM5/27/16
to Mojolicious, Frank G. Smith

We have inherited an application that is outward facing (the world can see it).

The original developer was RIF'd without leaving any documentation or guidance as for his intentions or accomplishments.

We are looking for someone with the following qualifications.

1. deep knowledge/understanding of Perl/Mojo/Mojolicious/.  Ability to follow someones code and find the problems.

2. Apache/nginx

3. autossh tunnels

4. MySQL databases.

5. Ability to work remotely to a quick resolve.

We will isolate you on the public side of our firewall.   Databases will be setup with dummy data.

After you have 'fixed' all the problems and get full functionality it will be moved inside the firewall.

Some consultation after that point will probably be necessary.

Please respond with resume to :

FGS...@west.com

bnpa...@west.com

Billy Patton