Project founder for hire!

sri

Jul 26, 2016, 1:12:22 PM7/26/16
to Mojolicious
Hey everyone,

I've been doing consulting for a very long time, and i'm starting to feel like it's time to try something new. So as of right now, i'm looking for full-time employment as a Senior Perl Developer (preferably remote). My only requirement is that i would like to work with Mojolicious, but things like open source friendly work environment would of course be a huge plus.

If you're interested, you can reach me on LinkedIn or via email (sri at cpan.org).

sri

Aug 29, 2016, 10:53:54 PM8/29/16
to Mojolicious
So as of right now, i'm looking for full-time employment as a Senior Perl Developer (preferably remote). My only requirement is that i would like to work with Mojolicious, but things like open source friendly work environment would of course be a huge plus.

Small update, since the question keeps coming up. I'm not just interested in existing Mojolicious
applications. I also wouldn't mind porting an application to Mojolicious and then keep on working
on it afterwards.

--
sebastian