Nordic Perl Workshop and Mojoconf in Oslo

已查看 121 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Jan Henning Thorsen

未读,
2018年5月8日 03:15:492018/5/8
收件人 Mojolicious
Nordic Perl Workshop 2018 will be held in Oslo, 6 - 7 September, 2018.

The conference topic is “Perl in the cloud”, with focus on web development, and deployment methods. We are pleased to announce that we will have members from the Mojolicious core team attending and a track dedicated to the Mojolicious real-time web framework.

* You can get information about tickets here: http://oslo.pm/npw2018/tickets
* And submit your talk here: http://oslo.pm/npw2018/
* Follow the hashtag #mojoconf and/or #npw2018 on Twitter for updates. https://twitter.com/marcusramberg/status/993750724608774144

See you later this year!

Илья Рассадин

未读,
2018年5月8日 04:05:152018/5/8
收件人 mojol...@googlegroups.com

Hi!

Is english main language for the conference talks?

sri

未读,
2018年5月8日 05:46:222018/5/8
收件人 Mojolicious

Is english main language for the conference talks?

Yes, i believe all talks will be in english.

--
sebastian

Jan Henning Thorsen

未读,
2018年5月8日 08:19:402018/5/8
收件人 Mojolicious
Sebastian is right: All talks will be in English.

Andrew Nugged

未读,
2018年5月9日 05:38:282018/5/9
收件人 Mojolicious
:thumbs_up:

We're coming up (me & Peter)! From Oulu :P.

// Andrew

Jan Henning Thorsen

未读,
2018年8月9日 16:29:572018/8/9
收件人 Mojolicious
We have posted the schedule for the conference now! Check it out on http://npw2018.oslo.pm/npw2018/schedule

You can still get your ticket at http://oslo.pm/npw2018/tickets if you haven't already gotten one.

Looking forward to seeing you in Oslo next month.

sri

未读,
2018年9月11日 04:49:112018/9/11
收件人 Mojolicious
It was a great conference! And if you've not been there (WHY NOT?!!!), videos of
the talks are currently being uploaded to YouTube.

--
sebastian

Tekki

未读,
2018年9月11日 09:07:282018/9/11
收件人 Mojolicious
Because the rest of us has been at the Swiss Perl Workshop. ;)
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子