Announcing the Mojolicious Universe mailing list

Joel Berger

Jul 6, 2016, 5:16:54 PM7/6/16
to Mojolicious
The Mojolicious mailing list is primarily for discussion of Mojolicious itself. Occasionally some limited discussion of relevant CPAN modules has happened here but of course for reasons of traffic we can't encourage 3rd-party authors to use this list for their discussions. However, few such projects reach the size to support their own mailing lists. So where should discussions about other modules, applications, plugins or protocols happen?

Got a question about Galileo? That's your spot! Convos? Swagger? Yep! ForkCall or ReadWriteFork? Step on up! And of course authentication plugins aplenty. Would you like to add it to your documentation and/or metadata? Go ahead! I suspect that the metadata field that is most appropriate would be https://metacpan.org/pod/CPAN::Meta::Spec#homepage since mid-size projects aren't likely to have any other homepage than their github site (which has its own web field under https://metacpan.org/pod/CPAN::Meta::Spec#repository).

Note that official spin-off projects are going to stay on the main list (Mojo::Pg and Minion).

We look forward to sharing this additional resource with the community!

Happy Perling and long live Mojo!

Joel