Trial period to paid version

mosf...@gmail.com

May 6, 2014, 3:51:04 PM5/6/14
to mogre...@googlegroups.com
Hi my free $25 trial is ending. How do I add more funds to it so it does not stop working when it reaches 0 ?

What happens next when the trial ends.

Anthony Rossano

May 7, 2014, 12:27:57 PM5/7/14
to mosf...@gmail.com, mogre...@googlegroups.com
You can simply log in to the Developer portal here:

and add a Credit card.  We'll only charge (at the end of the month) for the API calls you use.
Regards -
ATR
ANTHONY ROSSANO
TECHNOLOGY
MOGREET, INC.
555 Rose Avenue, Studio G | Venice, CA 90291