How to set up an application to receive incoming MMS messages and pull images?

binw...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2015, 12:22:10 PM1/7/15
to mogre...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I need to set up a program for users to send MMS with images. I would like to pull images automatically and start a downstream process. How do I set it up?

Thanks,

Bin Wu

Paul Forsyth

Jan 7, 2015, 2:27:37 PM1/7/15
to binw...@gmail.com, mogre...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bin,

When you create your account, you define a keyword. Users will need to include the keyword in the message, along with the picture, and send it to the short code. The message information will get passed to you callback URL, where you can process it as needed. See here for more information:

Best,
Paul

Outspoken
Paul Forsyth, Director of Engineering