XFN bug on rel attribute?

patrick aljord

Aug 11, 2007, 6:47:04 PM8/11/07
to mofo
Hey all,
When I search for my friends on my twitter page with:
XFN.find http://twitter.com/patcito

it also returns my hEntries as XFN links, I guess maybe because they
have the rel element in them. But those entries use the rel="bookmark"
which is not part of the XFN spec I think so it shouldn't be picked up
by Mofo right? Or is it Twitter misusing the rel attribute?

thanx in advance

Pat

Chris Wanstrath

Aug 12, 2007, 3:36:25 PM8/12/07
to mof...@googlegroups.com
I think the XFN part of mofo may pick up any ol' rel= when parsing.
I'll make a bug for this on the Lighthouse.

--
Chris Wanstrath
http://errfree.com // http://errtheblog.com

Chris Wanstrath

Aug 17, 2007, 10:45:12 PM8/17/07
to mof...@googlegroups.com
I just pushed out the 0.2.10 gem which has mofo checking for valid XFN
relationships.

http://projects.require.errtheblog.com/changesets/273

patrick aljord

Aug 19, 2007, 3:03:32 AM8/19/07