Masters Project

dhara mallesh

Mar 2, 2012, 5:11:56 PM3/2/12
to Modular Robotics
Hi all,

I am a student of I.I.T bombay, here i am planning do my
masters project on reconfigurable robot.I found very big projects on
this topic but mine is one year project i don't have any idea that how
much time it will take for desinging,plannin,control etc, so please
suggest me some projects and tell me can i do it with in time. I am
mechanical(Desing Engg.) student so presently not that much good at
electronics and programming,working on them.
Suggest me.

Tom Larkworthy

Mar 2, 2012, 5:23:22 PM3/2/12
to modular-...@googlegroups.com
design a decent connector.

check out http://flexibilityenvelope.com/

I believe there is a list of ideal characteristics for a connector
somewhere. Its the critical component that hasn't really be solved
cost effectively.

Tom

> --

Post Doctoral Research Associate at Herriot-Watt Ocean Systems Lab
PANDORA: persistenly autonomous AUVs, http://persistentautonomy.com/
Member of Edinburgh Hacklab, http://edinburghhacklab.com

Per Sjoborg

Mar 6, 2012, 9:22:48 PM3/6/12