License Error on version 10.4

Leo Yang

Dec 17, 2014, 4:59:14 PM12/17/14
to modelsim-pe-s...@googlegroups.com
I have once successfully installed the version 10.3, and now I get a new computer and want to install the version 10.4. However it keep showing the following when I try to simulate:

# ** Error: ModelSim PE Student Edition license key file not found at C:\Modeltech_pe_edu_10.4\win32pe_edu\..\student_license.dat.
# ** FATAL ERROR: ModelSim PE Student Edition licensing failure due to one or more problems with the license key such as:
# - it is not found
# - it has expired
# - it is not for this user
# - it is not for this computer
# - it is not for this version of ModelSim PE Student Edition.
# Please go to http://www.model.com and download an updated copy of the ModelSim PE Student Edition.
# Error loading design

Cause I have experience on installing the version 10.3, I think I didn't misunderstand the steps of licensing...
Could somebody please help QAQ THANKS!!

Nhật Quang Nguyễn Đức

May 14, 2015, 5:21:32 AM5/14/15
to modelsim-pe-s...@googlegroups.com
# Start time: 14:24:15 on May 14,2015
# ** FATAL ERROR: ModelSim PE Student Edition licensing failure due to one or more problems with the license key such as:
# - it is not found
# - it has expired
# - it is not for this user
# - it is not for this computer
# - it is not for this version of ModelSim PE Student Edition.
# Please go to http://www.model.com and download an updated copy of the ModelSim PE Student Edition.
# Error loading design

Vào 04:59:14 UTC+7 Thứ Năm, ngày 18 tháng 12 năm 2014, Leo Yang đã viết: