can't read "_clients()": no such variable

David Kester

May 18, 2013, 7:41:43 PM5/18/13
to modelsim-pe-s...@googlegroups.com
please help, i just keep getting this message and can not do anything!!!

Untitled.png

Roni Warken

Mar 24, 2014, 3:32:54 PM3/24/14
to modelsim-pe-s...@googlegroups.com
I have this same error. I tried to uninstall and reinstall it again.

The environment is am using is Windows 7 Enterprise + ModelSim 10.3. I did not find any reference to this error "all over google", and I have a couple class work to deliver by next Friday... :(

Does any one knows if there is Student versions for Linux arch?

Thanks.

Roni Warken

Mar 24, 2014, 10:43:48 PM3/24/14
to modelsim-pe-s...@googlegroups.com
After several attempts - including cleaning up regedit, delete folder, etc, I tried to install in a different folder name - again after a system clean up (temp folders, regedit, etc).

Muhammad Assad Arshad

Sep 18, 2014, 9:27:25 PM9/18/14
to modelsim-pe-s...@googlegroups.com
same here reinstalled the damn thing but didnt work.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Sumanth Umesh

Oct 14, 2017, 4:32:27 PM10/14/17